So for this new year I found this amazing challenge and I’m so excited to now what new things I will discover on this one, you can go ahead and recommend something at the end =)
What is the goal
The 2021 New Release Challenge is a year-long challenge in which we aim to read books released in 2021. Brandee and Linda are the sole hosts of the challenge, and they both hope many of you will sign up and participate! There is one post on the top of our homepage for all review links for the year, where the link is open for books you read and review each quarter. A big thank you to Michelle @ Limabean Designs for creating our beautiful logo!!
There is a Facebook Group for the New Release Challenge, to have a place where we can keep up with each other, cheer each other on, and get to know each other better. It is also a place where we can help each other find even more new releases. For those of you who have already participated, it’s the same group as before.
What Are the Rules
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2021.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2021 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2021, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2021.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2021NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter
Level on the challenge
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
To sign up, Go to the LINK
You can choose if you want to do monthly or quarterly challenge updates on your blog, but you will have the possibility to link up each quarter with your reviews.
So what do you all say do you enter? Let’s check out Goodreads this new year too