Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you to Alexis at Purple Shelf Club for nominating/tagging me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire creativity and positivity while spreading “sunshine” within the blogging community.
Basically, you can think of it like bloggers giving recognition to other bloggers that they think are great!!
I was amazed of being nominated but so happy to be a part of it.
If you are reading this post and I nominated you, this is how it works:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Pretty simple right? So here are my answers:
- What is your favorite location to read? Why?
Favorite should be maybe my room since I can get comfy on my bed and read peacefully, but anywhere I can be comfy is a good place to read.
- What is your favorite classic novel
Classic favorite Dorian Grey, it counts as a classic in a way maybe modern but it just resonated so hard with me, I couldn’t think about any other novel.
- What genre are you mainly reading right now?
For any reason fantasy, lately I have been in lots of tours with these team and they have bring a respite to my life.
- What is your favorite thing to do besides reading? Least favorite?
Apart from reading another favorite of mine will be playing, love animal crossing so much at the moment and overwork myself for any reason.
least favorite maybe not having lots of time to read, since I have a lot of things to do in the day, like work, exercise and other things life requires of me.
- Describe yourself in 3 words only!
Passionate, Positive and Ambivert.
- What is your favorite book that you have read in the last month?
Last month my favorite was Blood Feud actually, it was so interesting and epic, I just want more of that saga in the future.
- What are some tips and tricks you have for other other bloggers?
Best tip, organize so you can always have something in the blog and some space for yourself, other tip, never turn down a collab with other bloggers, support in this community is the best.
- Do you DNF books?
If I can’t take yes I do, it doesn’t happen often but it has happened before.
- If your life was a book, what genre would it be?
Most probably a thriller or a dark fantasy, since those are genres I love to read or who knows maybe a romantic comedy.
- What is something you wish you did better as a book blogger?
Manage time so I could read faster and put out more reviews.
- What’s the best thing that you have learned as a book blogger?
That you’re not alone, in this community everyone it’s there for you if you reach out for them.
My nominees of the Sunshine Blogger Award. If you decide to write a blog post answering my questions. Link to your posts in the comments below so me and my readers can check it out.
- The Book Dutchesses
- Lala’s Book Reviews
- Books Tales by Me
- A Writing Hand
- Sascha Darlington’s
- The Rantings of a Book Addict
- Lovely Audiobooks
- Books & Bindings
- Soph’s Book World
- Paper, Ink, & Lizard
- What was the book that introduced you to reading?
- What’s your favorite genre and why?
- Do you belong to a reading group?
- What’s your favorite drink when reading a book?
- Why did you start your book blog?
- How do you get inspiration for your posts?
- Any favorite tag you have done?
- What do you find more difficult about being a book blogger?
- Any lesson you have learned since you began your blog that you can share?
- Recommend us 3 books you have loved in these past few months.
- What’s your favorite thing about reading?